- Return Economy flights – UK (Manchester, Edinburgh, London Gatwick or London Heathrow) / Rome.
- Return Rome airport transfers.
- 2 nights’ 4* accommodation sharing a twin / double room, including daily breakfast.
- 10 course tasting menu at La Pergola (excluding drinks).
- £250 spending money.
- Comprehensive travel insurance (see T&Cs point X).
- There is one (1) trip to Rome being offered for two (2) people travelling together, one member of the
party must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize includes: return Economy flights from UK airports (Manchester, Edinburgh, London Gatwick or
London Heathrow) to Rome (direct services only); return airport transfers; 2 nights’ 4* hotel
accommodation sharing a twin / double room including daily breakfast; a 10 course tasting menu at La
Pergola (excluding drinks); £250 spending money (total) and comprehensive travel insurance (excluding
pre-existing medical conditions).
- The holiday is valid until 31st December 2017 excluding travel during Christmas and all UK bank
- All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and
availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify the Promotional Agent (Big Group)
at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the trip.
- All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the
validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter (MBNA).
- The Promoter will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn
or amended. In the event of this, the promoter will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration
charges levied by the specific supplier.
- Passports and visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter cannot be
responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is included in the prize; however it does not cover pre-existing medical
conditions. In the event that cover is not granted, a cash allowance of £25 per person will be provided
for use towards obtaining cover. This will be the prize winner’s responsibility and proof of insurance
will be required prior to departure.
- The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health
advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for
are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the prize winner’s home to the
airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a
personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
Full terms and conditions apply, visit www.mbna.co.uk/intu-prize-draw
The intu Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park,
Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by
the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under
the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit
is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality
evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.